Join our Learn STEM Conference:
“Learn STEM for innovative school education”
on Thursday, 26th of March 2020 in Roermond, the Netherlands
All school teachers, headmasters and researchers are most welcome!
We will explore and discuss how to innovate and improve school education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
The programme starts at 10:00am with a keynote session and ends at 17:00 with a typical Dutch “borrel” (reception with drinks and snacks). Registration with welcome coffee will open at 09:30am.
Participation is free, registration will open here soon.
Here the programme details:
09:30 – 10:00 Registration with welcome coffee
10:00 – 12:00 Keynote session with invited speeches:
- “Warm welcome” by the National Erasmus+ Agency of the Netherlands
- “How to innovate schools?” by Jan Fasen, founder of the Agora school
- “Learn STEM for innovations in STEM education” by Christian M. Stracke, Open University of the Netherlands and Learn STEM coordinator
- “Three practice examples: Implementation and adaptation of Learn STEM” by Alma Rimkevičė (Lithuania), Rui Baltazar (Portugal) and Wim Simoens (Belgium)
- Open discussion on innovative STEM education and learning
12:00 – 13:30 Networking lunch with opportunity to visit the Agora school
13:30 – 15:00 Interactive Workshop: The Pedagogical Model Learn STEM
15:00 – 15:30 Coffee
15:30 – 17:00 Interactive Workshop: Tools for innovative STEM education
We are very happy that our conference can take place in the Agora Niekée school!
Do not miss the opportunity visit the most innovative school guided by pupils!
Address: Agora Niekée school, Oranjelaan 300, 6043 GL Roermond
We are looking forward to our discussions and to welcoming you!